DN1/2 Train ride + Maeklong Market + Damnoensaduak Floating Market + Long-tail boat + Paddle boat
06.30 Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok.
07.40 Arrive the train station. Take a local train around 10 mins to go through Maeklong Train Market.
Then walk along the market and wait to see when the train is leaving the market.
09.10 Travel to the Floating Market. Take a long-tail boat along the canals to see local people who live along the canals around 20-25 mins.
10.00 Arrive the floating market. Take a paddle boat along the market. Enjoy taking pictures and shopping along the way.
11.30 Leave for Bangkok.
13.00 Arrive hotel safely.
1 Pax 6,000 Baht/person
2 Pax 3,500 Baht/person
3 Pax 2,700 Baht /person
4 - 8 Pax 2,300 Baht/person
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle. (Toyota Camry for 1-2 pax and Toyota Commuter Van for 3 pax up)
2. English-speaking guide.
3. Admission fee as mention in the program.
4. Private paddle boat as mentioned in the program.
5. Private long-tail boat as mentioned in the program.
6. Train tickets.
7. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
8. Travel insurance.
2. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.
Remark: If there is no train on that day, price will be deducted 100baht/person. But you can still visit Maeklong Market.