DN2 Damnoensaduak Floating Market + the Royal Grand Palace + Wat Pho
07.00 Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok.
08.30 Arrive Damnoensaduak.. Take a long-tail boat along the canals to see local people who live along the canals around 20-25 mins.
09.00 Arrive the floating market. Take a paddle boat along the market. Enjoy taking pictures and shopping along the way.
10.30 Leave for Bangkok.
12.00 Lunch at local restaurant at your own expense.
13.00 Arrive the Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple. Visit the palace and the temple.
14.30 Leave for Wat Pho to visit the biggest reclining Buddha in Bangkok.
15.30 Leave for hotel.
16.00 Arrive hotel.
1 Pax 8,300 Baht/person
2 Pax 4,900 Baht/person
3 Pax 3,900 Baht/person
4 - 8 Pax 3,300 Baht/person
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle.(Toyota Camry for 1-2 pax and Toyota Commuter Van for 3 pax up)
2. English-speaking guide.
3. Admission fee as mention in the program.
4. Private paddle boat as mentioned in the program.
5. Private long-tail boat as mentioned in the program.
6. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
7. Travel insurance.
2. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.