DN4 Damnoensaduak Floating Market + Sampran Crocodile Farm and Elephant ground show
07.00 Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok.
08.30 Arrive the coconut farm. Experience how local people make brown sugar from the coconut blossom.
09.00 Travel to the Floating Market. Take a long-tail boat along the canals to see local people who live along the canals around 20-25 mins.
10.00 Arrive the floating market. Take a paddle boat along the market. Enjoy taking pictures and shopping along the way.
11.00 Leave for Sampran. On the way, stop at Royal Thai Handicraft. Have lunch at local restaurant at your own expenses.
13.00 Arrive Sampran Crocodile Farm. Enjoy crocodile wresting show, elephant ground show and magic show.
15.00 Leave for Bangkok.
16.00 Arrive hotel safely.
1 Pax 7,800 Baht/person
2 Pax 4,300 Baht/person
3 Pax 3,400 Baht/person
4 - 8 Pax 2,800 Baht/person
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle.(Toyota Camry for 1-2 pax and Toyota Commuter Van for 3 pax up)
2. English-speaking guide.
3. Sampran Crocodile Farm entrance fee.
4. Private paddle boat as mentioned in the program.
5. Private long-tail boat as mentioned in the program.
6. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
7. Travel insurance.
2. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.