DN6 Maeklong Market + Damnoensaduak Floating Market + Amphawa Floating Market + Wat Bangkung + Long-tail boat + Paddle boat
07.00 Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok.
08.00 Arrive Maeklong Market. Walk along the market and wait to see when the train comes through the market.
08.30 Travel to the Floating Market. Take a long-tail boat along the canals to see local people who live along the canals around 20-25 mins.
10.00 Arrive the floating market. Take a paddle boat along the market. Enjoy taking pictures and shopping along the way.
11.00 Leave for Amphawa. Visit Wat Bangkung to see one of amazing Thailand. It is famous for the small chapel that is completely enclosed within the roots of banyan tree called Bot Prok Po.
13.00 Arrive Amphawa Market before it gets too crowded. Enjoy walking in the market and along the canal.
15.00 Leave for Bangkok.
17.00 Arrive hotel safely.
1 Pax 7,400 Baht /person
2 Pax 3,900 Baht/person
3 Pax 3,100 Baht/person 4 4 -8 Pax 2,600 Baht/person
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle.(Toyota Camry for 1-2 pax and Toyota Commuter Van for 3 pax up) 2. English-speaking guide.
3. Admission fee as mention in the program.
4. Private paddle boat as mentioned in the program.
5. Private long-tail boat as mentioned in the program.
7. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
8. Travel insurance.
2. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.