RK1 The Bridge over the River Kwai + Thai-Burma Railway Museum + War Cemetery+ Elephant Village
07.00 Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok.
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi.
Visit the War Museum and War Cemetery.
11.00 Visit the Bridge over the River Kwai.
12.00 Lunch at local restaurant at your own expense.
13. 00 Arrive the elephant camp and have elephant ride for 30 minutes.
14.00 Leave for Bangkok.
17.00 Arrive hotel safely.
1 Pax 8,500 Baht/person
2 Pax 4,800 Baht/person
3 Pax 3,900 Baht/person
4 - 8 Pax 3,300 Baht/person
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle.(Toyota Camry for 1-2 pax and Toyota Commuter van for 3 pax up)
2. English-speaking guide.
3. Admission fee at the War Museum.
4. Elephant ride
5. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
6. Travel insurance.
2. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.
Remark: If you would like elephant bath instead of riding, price will be extra 300baht/person.