Seasonal Tour December 2017
Sunflower fields + Pa Sak Cholasit Dam+ White Buddha+ Arts Secret Garden+ Gran Monte Winery
07:00 Pick up from Bangkok and travel to Lopburi province.
09:00 Arrive sunflower fields. Drive through the fields and enjoy taking pictures. After that visit Pa Sak Cholasit Dam. It is the biggest reservoir in Central Thailand.
12.00 Arrive White Buddha and try to walk up 1,250 steps to the Buddha.
13.00 Arrive Arts Secret Garden. Enjoy taking pictures and lunch at Arts Secret Garden.
14.40 Arrive Gran Monte and start winery tour with wine tasting. We start with a short tour of the vineyard followed by an extended wine tasting session in the purpose build tasting house. Usually there are four deferent wines for tasting.
16.00 Travel back to Bangkok.
18.30 Arrive Bangkok safely.
1 Pax 9,000 Baht
2 Pax 11,400 Baht
3 Pax 14,600 Baht 4 Pax 16,800 Baht
1. Private air-conditioned vehicle.(Toyota camry for 1-2 pax and VIP Van for 3 pax up)
2. Admission fee as mentioned in the program.
3. English-speaking guide.
5. Winery Tours at Gran Monte.
6. Drinking water, soft drink and cold towel in vehicle.
7. Travel insurance.
1. Soft drinks, other beverages whilst not on board our transport.